About the Author
21 years of experience in various layers of software. Primarily experienced in system side software design and development on server management software. Interested in linux development in x86 and arm architecture.
Number of Posts: 1308
Latest Posts by the Author
- Configure NIC(Network Interface Card) bonding in CentOS 7 / RHEL 7
- Data structures an introduction
- ESXi Commands List – Storage
- openssl timestamp of certificates
- HDPARM security command Tips
- HDPARM and CONFIG_IDE_TASK_IOCTL
- WHAT IS ETHERNET AUTO-NEGOTIATION?
- JSON Data in Python
- How to Execute Shell Commands with Python
- Sign certificate without prompt in shell-script
- How to modify the core dump location
- Variables, data types and variable types in C
- Amazon launches autonomous flying security camera for the home
- How to Determine the PCI-e Bus Speed of a PCI-e Card in a RedHat based Linux Distribution
- Microsoft finds underwater datacenters are reliable, practical and use energy sustainably | Innovation Stories
- C/C++ Tokens – GeeksforGeeks
- Line Splicing
- Signals in C
- Compiling a C program. Various stages involved.
- Static and Dynamic Libraries