About the Author
17 years of experience in various layers of software. Primarily experienced in system side software design and development on server management software. Interested in linux development in x86 and arm architecture.
Number of Posts: 1267
Latest Posts by the Author
- Citrix Xen – How to build supplementary packages and DDK
- Should I use ‘extern inline’ or ‘static inline’ in C?
- /dev/random Is More Like /dev/urandom With Linux 5.6 – Phoronix
- Linux Kernel 5.6 Ready To Fix Year 2038 Problem
- USB4 Support Lands In The Linux 5.6 Kernel – Phoronix
- New ‘CacheOut’ Attack Targets Intel CPUs | Threatpost
- Kernel debugger begone: Microsoft emits update for DTrace on Windows 10 • The Register
- “Welcome, Kleptomaniac Octopus” – Linux 5.5 Lands, Here’s What’s New
- Conspiracy theories around Corona virus breakout
- How to directly log to syslog from linux console?
- Setting the TTY column and rows
- Using the Screen command
- How to find the SuSE linux release version from command line
- Auto indent and tab space 4 in VIM
- Git Hacks
- SCSI Protocol
- Using ctags and cscope
- Best SSD Buying Guide: NVMe, M.2, PCIe, SATA and SAS
- An introduction to Udev
- Drive Coercion