About the Author
17 years of experience in various layers of software. Primarily experienced in system side software design and development on server management software. Interested in linux development in x86 and arm architecture.
Number of Posts: 1247
Latest Posts by the Author
- Resolution for Critical Process Died BSOD Error in Windows 10
- The different engineering validation stages in a nutshell | EVT, DVT, PVT
- StorageMonk: Running dd on ESX
- GitHub – meganerd/fio-examples: Collection of FIO configs for testing various types of disk I/O.
- How to Disable Disk Write Caching in Ubuntu To Prevent Data Loss | UbuntuHandbook
- What are SCSI Reservations and SCSI Persistent Reservations?
- Understanding the Proactive Storage Stress Test for vSAN (2147074)
- Blade vs. Rack vs. Tower Servers
- Software-Defined Networking Poised for Prominence (Finally)
- IBM Introduces Q System One Quantum Computer
- Huawei launches new chipset as Intel alternative
- Ampere eMag 64-bit ARM Server Platform Targets Intel Data Centers – ExtremeTech
- Supermicro Introduces AI Inference-optimized New GPU Server with up to 20 NVIDIA Tesla T4 Accelerators in 4U
- Understanding SCSI
- Nox App Player – APKxiOS
- Microsoft Says No to Fixing a 17-Year-Old Programming Error in Windows Kernel That Could Dupe AV Programs
- How to Mount Any Folder As Virtual Drive in Windows
- Tips for turning your screen around
- How to find duplicate lines in 2 files
- A Quick introduction on Toolchain