About the Author
17 years of experience in various layers of software. Primarily experienced in system side software design and development on server management software. Interested in linux development in x86 and arm architecture.
Number of Posts: 1258
Latest Posts by the Author
- How to directly log to syslog from linux console?
- Setting the TTY column and rows
- Using the Screen command
- How to find the SuSE linux release version from command line
- Auto indent and tab space 4 in VIM
- Git Hacks
- SCSI Protocol
- Using ctags and cscope
- Best SSD Buying Guide: NVMe, M.2, PCIe, SATA and SAS
- An introduction to Udev
- Drive Coercion
- Resolution for Critical Process Died BSOD Error in Windows 10
- The different engineering validation stages in a nutshell | EVT, DVT, PVT
- StorageMonk: Running dd on ESX
- GitHub – meganerd/fio-examples: Collection of FIO configs for testing various types of disk I/O.
- How to Disable Disk Write Caching in Ubuntu To Prevent Data Loss | UbuntuHandbook
- What are SCSI Reservations and SCSI Persistent Reservations?
- Understanding the Proactive Storage Stress Test for vSAN (2147074)
- Blade vs. Rack vs. Tower Servers
- Software-Defined Networking Poised for Prominence (Finally)