About the Author
17 years of experience in various layers of software. Primarily experienced in system side software design and development on server management software. Interested in linux development in x86 and arm architecture.
Number of Posts: 1254
Latest Posts by the Author
- Auto indent and tab space 4 in VIM
- Git Hacks
- SCSI Protocol
- Using ctags and cscope
- Best SSD Buying Guide: NVMe, M.2, PCIe, SATA and SAS
- An introduction to Udev
- Drive Coercion
- Resolution for Critical Process Died BSOD Error in Windows 10
- The different engineering validation stages in a nutshell | EVT, DVT, PVT
- StorageMonk: Running dd on ESX
- GitHub – meganerd/fio-examples: Collection of FIO configs for testing various types of disk I/O.
- How to Disable Disk Write Caching in Ubuntu To Prevent Data Loss | UbuntuHandbook
- What are SCSI Reservations and SCSI Persistent Reservations?
- Understanding the Proactive Storage Stress Test for vSAN (2147074)
- Blade vs. Rack vs. Tower Servers
- Software-Defined Networking Poised for Prominence (Finally)
- IBM Introduces Q System One Quantum Computer
- Huawei launches new chipset as Intel alternative
- Ampere eMag 64-bit ARM Server Platform Targets Intel Data Centers – ExtremeTech
- Supermicro Introduces AI Inference-optimized New GPU Server with up to 20 NVIDIA Tesla T4 Accelerators in 4U