About the Author
21 years of experience in various layers of software. Primarily experienced in system side software design and development on server management software. Interested in linux development in x86 and arm architecture.
Number of Posts: 1295
Latest Posts by the Author
- How to Determine the PCI-e Bus Speed of a PCI-e Card in a RedHat based Linux Distribution
- Microsoft finds underwater datacenters are reliable, practical and use energy sustainably | Innovation Stories
- C/C++ Tokens – GeeksforGeeks
- Line Splicing
- Signals in C
- Compiling a C program. Various stages involved.
- Static and Dynamic Libraries
- Amazon.in: OPPO Smart Watch 41MM WiFi (Black) Review and recommendation
- Quick summary on shared libraries
- URL Decode and Encode – Online
- Eclipse Remote Development
- SEI CERT C Coding Standard – SEI CERT C Coding Standard – Confluence
- Interesting Facts about Macros and Preprocessors in C – GeeksforGeeks
- Difference between “int main()” and “int main(void)” in C/C++? – GeeksforGeeks
- int (1 sign bit + 31 data bits) keyword in C – GeeksforGeeks
- Is it fine to write “void main()” or “main()” in C/C++? – GeeksforGeeks
- Assertions in C/C++
- How to drive the locate LED of a drive which is part of SCSI enclosure?
- Inventec Introduces Entei, the Advanced Storage Server System
- Gaming giant Nvidia may acquire mobile chip giant ARM soon