I believe its time for WHO to declare COVID-19 as pandemic. More number of people may die in middle east(iran, Yemen, Libya etc) and other countries where sanctions are impacted. I predict the number of dead may be more than number of people dies in the middle east war.
There are multiple conspiracy theory on Corona breakout. Here are my views. My views are personal and possibilities, may not be real.
- Naturally mutant virus – The virus was not detected before like chicken pox or polio and detected after decades of advanced science. Certainly in China people use lot of meat and should have been detected before. One possibility is virus became mutant naturally to infect humans. Till now may be hidden in spreading only in animals.
- Artificially mutant virus
- Biological warfare by US – After US trade war to bring down China, possibilities of a biological attack. Biological attack is hard to detect. Based on how CIA changed the world, anything is possible.
- Biological warfare by China – Could have been used against its own people on a small scale to divert from current Hong kong tensions. But went out of control.
- Escaped from lab – The virus was created and escaped through someone who didn’t follow the safety procedure or someone purposefully took it out without detecting.
sort |uniq -d
sort will sort the file contents concatenates to the standard output and uniq will filter the adjacent matching lines, -d option of uniq will print the duplicate lines.
Good article on C++ atomic template, how it uses memory fencing and the x86 instructions (compare and swap, fetch and add) and uses hardware level lock and reference counting. Read more…
Julian Assange, Wikileaks founder has launched a new search engine, which is a portal to an archive of 1.7 million US diplomatic cables, named as PLUSD (The Public Library of United States Diplomacy), the search engine includes 2, 50, 000 leaked State Department cables that were publicized during Cablegate.
Google’s Chromebook Pixel is a gorgeous, solid, aluminum-bodied laptop supporting high-resolution display.
Pros: Luxurious and sturdy design; Superior high-resolution display; Fantastic keyboard and touchpad; Very loud and clear speakers; 4G LTE built in
Google’s Chromebook Pixel is an idea. It describes Google’s vision of a high-end laptop for citizens of a future world, freed from the encumbrances of old-style computer operating systems, existing entirely on the Web. Read more…
Google’s Web-based Chromebook laptops seem to be heading in two different directions. On one end, there’s the Samsung Chromebook Series 3. At the time of his writing, it’s the best-selling laptop on Amazon.com. Perhaps not surprising, given its $249 price tag — it’s basically filling the low-end gap left by the collapse of the netbook and the rise of the 7-inch tablet. Read more...
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community to make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy.
According to IDC worldwide server market rebounds sharply in fourth quarter as demand for x86 servers and high-end systems leads the way. Read more…