- 41MM (1.6-inch) Rigid AMOLED display with 320×360 screen resolution.
- 300mAh lithium Polymer Battery | 14 days of Battery Life | VOOC Flash Charging.
- Built in GPS | Google Assistant |Heart rate monitoring |Sleep monitoring |Get Up Reminder|Guided breathing exercises
Its almost 2 weeks I purchased OPPO 41mm smart watch. I was fond on the look and feel of the watch and the cost at which a smart phone with Apple equivalent design and features offered. Hence gone for the same. After unboxing I felt I was cheated due to the battery life it showed as 2 hours to drain for a fully charged to empty by the app. Right now I will say you just need to erase all your assumptions on battery life expectations and adjust to it. These are the things I did to save battery life.
- Reset to defaults.
- Upgrade the software to latest. (After this the battery life increased from 2 to 12 hrs)
- Disabled the hand gestures.(12 hrs to 18 hrs)
- Don’t install any extra app other than compass and GPS navigator. Google music its up to your style. Should not expect much battery life with those applications.
- Set the world clock as watch face. Instead of other clocks I set alarm, steps, heart points and distance covered.
- Keep unwanted sensors off.
- Wifi Off. I wanted wifi so I didn’t, but it seems like it will save lot of battery life.
- Keep location of – Saves a lot of battery.
- Modify the notifications – Select only those apps which are genuinely use.
I liked always on feature. But heard with 41mm(300mAh) we can achieve 24+ hours battery life. When it comes very less battery the watch will enable automatically the battery saver feature, which I didn’t test to see how long it hold, but found to be a useful feature which will make sure your watch will be up till you find a charging point in a remote village. One thing I felt not to return the watch is its fast charging, 30 minutes to charge from 40% to 100%. So I never felt the battery draining a problem. The combination of fast charging and battery saver saved Oppo. I recommend go ahead and buy it. If you change your life style of charging and expectations, this is a good addition.
- You can attend the call via watch, speaker is pretty good.
- Square in design so maximum use of the screen.
No issues using in sunlight.
- Impressive response with user interface and touch.
- Amazing Display.
- Very comfortable on the wrist.
- Good Fitness tracking.
- Power saving mode helps to keep the watch for long time.
- Fast charging 40-100% in less than 30 minutes.
- Battery life ( you cannot use all the smart watch features and expect it to have battery life).
- Even though blue tooth is used to sync the watch and mobile. Apps like Weather are not synced with blue tooth and requires wifi.